Connect for Health Colorado’s SHOP is a new, online health insurance marketplace developed for small businesses with one to 50 eligible employees, not including the owner. An eligible employee is one who works an average of 30 hours per week based on a month of work. In 2016, SHOP is expanding to include businesses with 50-99 employees.
Connect for Health Colorado grants you the opportunity to offer your employees a host of quality health insurance options from private insurance companies and simplifying the process so you don’t have to do it on your own. Again, this is not a requirement, but many small businesses choose to offer coverage because of the many benefits it delivers to their business and employees.
Small-business owners know that the ability to offer employees quality health insurance is a competitive advantage in the labor market.
How Connect for Health Colorado can benefit your business:
- Employee Loyalty – gives you clout to recruit and maintain the highest level of talent
- Increase Productivity and Promote Employee Presence
- Financial Control – full ability to select the level of coverage you want to offer for your employees
- Tax Incentives
- Easy Electronic Billing
How Connect for Health Colorado can benefit your employees:
- Agent Support in making plan decisions
- Increased Employee Choice
- Multilingual Service Center